High Quality Printing
Request a Quote
Approve Art Work
Recieve Your Order
Packaging is the utmost most important phase in developing a product. The concept of packaging is entirely effected with innovations in technology and printing industry. More user friendly and convenient tools are available for designers to help you design a premium box layout. However its not only the design & printing but the packaging plays an important role in the final cost of your product.
Our main focus is not only to give a timely and well printed packaging order but to also focus on consumer need. We have dealt with thousands of customers having.
Our first step to get engage with our customers is by identifying the need of the consumer. This not only help our customers in ordering process but also helps them in reducing the cost of the entire project with various options available with us.
|Dimensions: Custom Shapes & Sizes (Made To Order)|
|Print Options: CMYK, PMS, No Print|
|Cardstock: 10pt - 48pt cardstock, Brown/white Kraft, Corrugated, Buxboard, Texture & Linen|
|Quantity: Sampling (1-5 samples), Actual Order (100-500k units)|
|Coatings: Gloss/Matte, Velvet Soft Touch, Aqueous Coating, Holographic|
|Print Process: Offset, Digital, Screen|
|Extra's: Window Patching, Foiling, Emboss/Deboss, Spot UV|
|Proofing: 2D View, 3D View, Physical Sampling (On Demand)|
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Corel Draw
• Layout your artwork on the provided die template and send back to us for proofing.
• If your product needs a white ink please create a separate layer
• Embed your images with a resolution of min 300dpi or provide vector file
|Bleed Margin: Add 0.625" as bleed margin in your file|
• Identify PMS colours on file for us to match with PMS
• Do not decide colours from pdf file.As they are not compatible with orignal prints
• Update us if you already have a colour sample for us to match
• Curve outline the fonts if any special font is used in your file
• Any special font used in file to be provided separately
• Setup the page size of your artwork to the exact size of your file on a single page
• Our team will adjust the artwork canvas and uppings at our end
• We recommend to print the final proof on actual size and make a paper dummy to ensure proper sizing of your boxes
|Step 1: Update your requirment to our packaging experts and share the artwork if available
|Step 2: Our sales team will work on your quotation and will get back to you within guranteed 24hours|
|Step 3: Approve your artwork or physical sample
|Step 4: Your Order is all set for production
|Step 5: Sit back and relax, Let our experts produce the best packaging for you
How to Measure:
Measure the Length First, Width & then Height
Full Colour Inside Outside
Full Colour Outside Only
Full Colour Inside Only
Used for small size retail packaging boxes, Recommended for light weight products.
Standard Cardboard Material, Widely used for mid-size retail & wholesale packaging industry
Sturdy Cardboard for Retail Packaging, Recommended for displays and big size product boxes.
Sturdier rigid board used for High End & Luxury class packaging, Stiffer & Solid as compared to cardstock
Widely used for mailing & packaging purpose. Heavy material can withstand handling process
Brown or Grey recycled eco-friendly stock normally used in retail sector. 100% Recyclable
Very Smooth Dull Finish, Very appealing because of its soft textured finish
Decent Dull Look. Protects the printed surface from scratches & enhance the box beauty with elegant dull finish.
High Gloss Finish. Protects the printed surface from scratches & enhance the box beauty with shinny reflective surface.
All rights reserved @ EZCUSTOMBOXES